Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Introduction

Hello, and thanks for stopping by. My name is Dawn. I am a stay at home mom who also works from home. I accomplish this increasingly difficult task through a variety of sources. It has taken me years to find reliable and trustworthy ways of making money online. I have spent hundreds of dollars on worthless garbage, wasted precious time and energy, and given up more than once. I was convinced there had to be a way, so I kept coming back. I am posting this blog to help others in their quest to find a way to make money while still raising their own kids. In today's economy, you really have to be dilligent. Even if you are not a stay at home parent, my information can still help you. If you have been recently laid off or downsized, you know how scarce the job market is. Maybe you can replace your income through your own means...on your terms. Maybe you are working, but just not making enough.

If my information helps even one person, just one, avoid the pitfalls I fell into, it was WELL worth the time to write it. Let's face it, you are looking to make money, not spend it.

I will tell you the sources I use to make money while at home with my kids. The information is there, on the net, for free. It is just so scattered and mixed in with garbage that it takes a very long time to find "the jewel in the rough". I have been doing this for years. Hopefully, I can list enough sources in one spot to help you get what you are looking for.

I will update often, so please check back. I am always adding new ways to make money, new sources to existing posts, as well as places to network and talk to others going through what we are.

I wish you great things in life. May you find your inner peace, and a little money too!

Thank you, truly, for taking the time to visit me.
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment